Welcome to Eventrra! We are a full-service event management platform dedicated to bringing the world together through live experiences. Through our platform and services, we enable people all over the world to create, discover, share and register for events.
1.2 The Services
Eventrra’s websites and domains, including www.Eventrra.com, and all of the webpages, subdomains, country level domain variants and subparts of those websites (collectively, our “Site”), all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by us (including our application programming interfaces), and all of our free mobile applications, including without limitation, EventrraLive Scan, the Eventrra app (collectively, the “Applications”) are offered, maintained and provided by Eventrra.
For purposes of these Terms of Service, Eventrra LLC, Eventrra LTD, as applicable, shall be referred to as “Eventrra,” “CA,” “we” or “our”.
1.3 Organizers And Attendees
Through our services, Eventrra provides a simple and quick means for registered users who are event organizers, planners and charitable organizations to create event registration, speaker profiles, organizer profiles, fundraising and other webpages related to their events, to promote those pages and those events and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), solicit donations and sell merchandise related to those events to users who wish to make purchases, registrations or donations from or to such events (including to free events) (“Attendees”).
As a global marketplace of events of all shapes and sizes, Eventrra understands the importance of providing a clean, well-lit platform where attendees have full disclosure of the terms of their purchase and where those terms meet certain minimum requirements. For that reason, Eventrra has created the following terms and conditions governing refund policies of organizers of paid events on the services (the “Attendee Refund Policy Requirements”). By accepting the Terms of Service, you agree to the terms of these Attendee Refund Policy Requirements without modification and enter into a binding contract with Eventrra, which will be applicable when and if you use the Services to create, promote and/or collect sales proceeds for a paid event.
2.2 Incorporation By Reference
The Attendee Refund Policy Requirements and the rights and obligations contained in the Attendee Refund Policy Requirements are in addition to and are incorporated into the Terms of Service by reference. Nothing in these Attendee Refund Policy Requirements shall be deemed to modify, waive, amend or rescind any other term of the Terms of Service.
We understand that refund policies vary depending on the type of event and the organizer. Because of that, we provide flexibility for organizers to post their own policies with respect to their events, so long as they meet the following minimum requirements:
- Refund policies must be posted on the applicable event page.
- “No refund” policies are permissible, but must be clearly identified as such and must otherwise comply with the minimum requirements.
- Refund policies (including “no refund” policies) must provide for a refund or other make good for complete failure to provide the advertised goods and services (e.g., event cancellation).
- Refund policies must be in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, including all requirements imposed by Card Schemes or Alternative Form of Payment Frameworks (each as defined in the Merchant Agreement).
- Refund policies must include specific instructions on how to obtain a refund, including how, when and where to direct a refund request.
- Refund policies may not be changed with respect to purchases made prior to the date of such change and its posting to the applicable event page.
- Refund policies must set out a specific timeframe within which refund requests will be responded to, which should not exceed five (5) business days for a first response.
- Refund policies must otherwise be fair and reasonable. If a refund policy is not posted or does not meet the minimum requirements set forth above, Eventrra may (but has no obligation to) modify such refund policy such that it meets these minimum requirements. Such modification may take the form of prospectively making changes to the actual refund policy on the applicable event page or retroactively applying such changes at the time of a dispute, chargeback and/or refund request.
3.2 Refund Process
In order to initiate a refund request, an attendee should contact an organizer directly as set forth in the applicable refund policy. If no contact information is listed, the attendee should use the “Contact the Organizer” button on the event page or such other information posted on the event page. Organizers agree to administer their refund policy in accordance with the terms set forth on the applicable event page and the minimum requirements set forth in Section 3.1 above.
3.3 Eventrra Review
In the event that an organizer fails to honor a refund that an attendee believes is due under the applicable refund policy and/or the minimum requirements set forth above, that attendee may request that Eventrra initiate a refund by contacting us. Eventrra will review the facts and circumstances and determine whether or not a refund is due in accordance with the applicable refund policy and the minimum requirements set forth above. Eventrra will endeavor to complete its review within 30 days of being contacted by attendee. Attendees should note that if an organizer has selected a facilitated payment method such as PayPal for an event, Eventrra will not have control of the funds and Eventrra will need the provider of the facilitated payment method to cooperate in order to obtain a refund, which may not happen. All determinations of Eventrra with respect to the Attendee Refund Policy Requirements, including without limitation the orders to be refunded and the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on both organizer and attendee.
4.1 No Insurance/No Guarantee
The Attendee Refund Policy Requirements are not intended to be and do not constitute an offer to insure the performance of or to guarantee the performance of any organizer and are not a guarantee that refunds will be issued in any given situation.